[bt-devel] announce: BibleMemorizer-fork is renamed to BilbleVCE

Jeremy Erickson jerickson314 at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 8 15:45:43 MST 2010

Hey,
    I finally got around to checking my SF e-mail and saw this.  I'm sorry I
didn't reply to the forum threads much sooner.  I'm happy to pass the
project on, since I haven't had much time to work on it and you've had time
to do some nice work.  We can either let BibleVCE be the official fork going
forward, or we can use the BibleMemorizer project (where I added you as an
admin) and talk about a new release.  Cheers!

-Jeremy Erickson