[bt-devel] Beta ?

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Mon Jul 5 11:33:13 MST 2010

Gary,

you are absolutely correct. I apologize, this is my fault.

Now that we have a lot of activity again in SVN, I don't wan to freeze
SVN Trunk, and there are already many changes which are not yet widely
tested.
We basically have 2 options, I believe:
- skip the 2.8 now, backport important changes to 2.7 and release a
2.7.1 instead (I believe there was at least one bugfix)
- branch off at a state in SVN before the refactoring activity started
and use this branch as a base for the 2.8 release.

What's everybody's opinion on this? My personal preference would be the
first option.

Regards,
mg