[bt-devel] On Linux too? (was: SWORD install path configuration problem on Windows)

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sun Jan 31 08:56:20 MST 2010

I just noticed that using the latest svn BibleTime doesn't find all
modules on Kubuntu Linux. This is weird because the 2.5 package (from
the crosswire PPA) works fine. The SWORD library isn't the problem now
because the package and my svn compilation both use the same PPA SWORD
package (1.6.1). Have I messed up something or is this really a bug?
Please try! Install modules in an extra directory and add and remove
that directory from the path list. Does it work or not? (You may need to
restart - it's a known bug. But does it find the modules after a
restart?)

Needless to say, if BibleTime suddenly have stopped finding modules in
extra directories, it's very bad for those users who have added
directories.