[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.6.rc2 released

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Mon Feb 22 11:12:28 MST 2010

Hi all,

because of a regression and another found bug we decided to release another
release candidate. It can be downloaded from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/bibletime/files (should appear soon).

Changes since 2.6.beta2:
- Bugfix for unlocking of modules
- Bugfix for checking of unsaved data in child windows

Unfortunately, the unlocking fix also introduced a new translatable string
which will not be translated in 2.6 final, but this will only be seen when a
user wants to unlock a locked module.

Please TEST especially the unlocking and general handling of locked modules,
and the checking for unsaved data (in edit windows like the personal
commentary window).

If no bugs are reported, 2.6 final will be released as planned on Wednesday or
Thursday, depending on my free time on Wednesday.

Best regards,
mg

--

Bauplan des Lebens - längst im Gen entdeckt!
Die Wissenschaft ist stolz: Sie hat's gecheckt.

Wolf Rahn