[bt-devel] Website migration

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Sun Feb 14 22:04:08 MST 2010

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 19:31:09 -0500, Thomas Abthorpe wrote:
> I think that not all website content needs to be moved over, in some
> cases, some pages can  be merged to create a single page on the blog,
> so please use your best judgement

I think that once all the content has been moved across, Thomas and I will
go through everything and see if it needs to be split up further, and also
how we can structure the site better. Please also remember, this is a web
site, not a wiki, so if a page starts getting long, look and see how you
can split it up.

I'm also going to look for a better theme for the site (possibly even roll
our own), as the current theme is OK for a blog, but not for a site.

--
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
Saturn Laboratories
e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
w: http://www.saturnlaboratories.co.za/
b: http://blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za/