[bt-devel] Website migration

Thomas Abthorpe thomas at goodking.ca
Sun Feb 14 17:31:09 MST 2010

Hey all!

The migration has commenced, albeit slowly, a couple of pages have
been cut over to http://blog.bibletime.info.

Since any developer with an account as the ability to create/update
pages, I want avoid duplication of effort. If you are going to
undertake the migration of pages from the website to the blog, please
send a courtesy email to the list when the work starts. When the work
is done, again send an email so I can update the website page to point
to the new home.

I think that not all website content needs to be moved over, in some
cases, some pages can  be merged to create a single page on the blog,
so please use your best judgement

Thanks!

Thomas