[bt-devel] BibleCS / BibleTime on Windows

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 22:27:16 MST 2010

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Feb 2010, Gary Holmlund wrote:
>
>> I will continue to work on a change to the Bookshelf Folders dialog so
>> that the SWORD_PATH will automatically be used unless the user disables
>> it. I will publish a bazaar branch for this when I get it ready. We can
>> decide if we like this change then.
>>

> Please read http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/Install_path_dialog to see
> what I had in mind.
>
>   Yours,
> 	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland
> 	e-mail: eekaikko at mailx.studentx.oulux.fix (with no x)

This seems reasonable. I believe it all of it except the on/off of the
private path is possible just using the sword.conf file. I have not had
a chance to look at SWMgr in detail. Was the change you had in mind for
SWMgr related to controlling all of the paths? Does it have any other
advantages?

I have also been working on the MDI toolbars. This turned into a bigger
task that I originally thought, but I am about 75% done on it. I am
thinking I should finish this first.

Gary