[bt-devel] class hierarchies

Patrick Sebastian Zimmermann patrick at zakweb.de
Wed Dec 8 14:57:18 MST 2010

After reading into the CReadWindow hierarchy a little more I don't think it is
a good idea to merge CReadWindow/CLexiconReadWindow. It might make more sense
to make CBibleReadWindow, CCommentaryReadWindow and CBookReadWindow derivates
of CReadWindow directly and then move all common functions up to the base
class. If I see it correctly most of the functions in CLexiconWindow are
overwritten by the sub classes.

Patrick