[bt-devel] [bibletime-packaging] BibleTime 2.7.beta1 released

Thomas Abthorpe thomas at goodking.ca
Thu Apr 29 19:26:42 MST 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 10:30:00PM +0200, Martin Gruner wrote:
> Hi all,

Welcome back, Martin!

[...]
> @Thomas, Raoul: for the time until bibletime.info actually hosts the new
> content, my proposal would be that updates also appear there and not only on
> blog.bibletime.info. I suppose that at some point blog.bibletime.info will be
> moved over to bibletime.info, right?

Published on www and blog.

Agreed at some point we need make a commitment to cut over all the
content, but with a lack of activation energy, and what seemed like a
long winter no significant progress was made.

Raoul and I think that maybe we can try make this part of the focus of
our upcoming document-a-thon.

Thomas

--
Thomas Abthorpe