[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.7.beta1 released

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Thu Apr 29 13:30:00 MST 2010

Hi all,

the first testing version of BibleTime 2.7 was just released. Please find it at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/bibletime/files.

Changes since 2.6:
- new configuration option to toggle window toolbar display in either text
windows or main window (here it will save display space for small screens) -
Gary, I believe this is still missing from the ChangeLog
- several bugfixes

Please test!

@Thomas, Raoul: for the time until bibletime.info actually hosts the new
content, my proposal would be that updates also appear there and not only on
blog.bibletime.info. I suppose that at some point blog.bibletime.info will be
moved over to bibletime.info, right?

@Developers: Please concentrate on bugfixes until the rc1 release when I reopen
trunk again for development. Currently we are in feature freeze.

Personal note: In future (2.8) I intend to work on Mac support for Bibletime
as well as overhaul the HTML/CSS infrastructure that we currently use.

With best regards, on behalf of the BibleTime team,
mg

--

Bauplan des Lebens - längst im Gen entdeckt!
Die Wissenschaft ist stolz: Sie hat's gecheckt.

Wolf Rahn