[bt-devel] Search indexing crashes Bibletime

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Mon Sep 28 17:13:41 MST 2009

Hello, all.  I'm gradually working through reviving my long dormant
Bibletime installation and enjoying it thoroughly.  I am finding that I
crash whenever I do a search.  The search prompts to create an index to
which I respond yes.  I then see the following on stdout/stderr:

bibletime: symbol lookup error: bibletime: undefined symbol:
_ZN6lucene8document5FieldC1EPKwS3_i

I am running on Ubunutu 8.0.4 on amd64.  liblucene0ldbl version 0.9.20-1
is installed.  I am running Bibletime 2.2 with Sword 1.6.  Thanks - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation
jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com