[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-2832540 ] Personal note relocated

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 3 23:36:50 MST 2009

Bugs item #2832540, was opened at 2009-08-05 12:12
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=2832540&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When I write a personal note and choose a new verse, by using either the next verse arrow or the select verse arrow in the Bible text window, I am asked to save the current note. When I do so, if the Bible text and Personal commentary are synchronized, the next commentary window appears, but the text in the previous commentary window content is cut from that window and copied into the new commentary window.

I am running under Ubuntu 9.04.