[bt-devel] Windows Version Working Well

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sun Oct 25 12:06:48 MST 2009

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009, Gary Holmlund wrote:
> I believe you are right. I have been doing more testing with your latest
> changes and have not seen any crashes.

I haven't done any extensive testing but judging from couple of
successful tries it doesn't crash.

> I just update the Windows version and added the icon that appears on the
> menu and in windows explorer. It is looking quite good now.
>
> Gary Holmlund

Yes, looks good, and feels, too. Also the Bible book name language list
bug is gone. Maybe because Martin changed something? I don't find any
critical bugs anymore.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland