[bt-devel] Installed module goes under wrong category

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sat Oct 24 10:35:22 MST 2009

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009, Gary Holmlund wrote:
> Also, I see funny behavior in the bookshelf dock window. When I install
> a module it frequently appears under the wrong category. If I then quit
> an restart it is moved to the right category.

Example: I had some Bibles and one Map installed. I installed RWP
commentary module with Xiphos and then added one install destination
path to BT just to update the module list. The list was updated but the
ESV Bible module went uder Commentaries and RWP appeared under Bibles.
The Bible modules are now in opposite (last in alphabet is first) order.

Bibles
  RWP
  NETfree
  KJV