[bt-devel] New Windows Build

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Wed Oct 14 08:52:39 MST 2009

Hi Gary, hi Greg,

not sure if this is of any help for you, but as requested in the development
plan, I just removed the dependancy on dirent.h from the codebase, replaced it
with QDir.

All the best for your efforts with windows!

Please let me know whenever you have a build going in beta state. I have a few
things I would like to discuss with you before we make the first official windows
release.

mg