[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Feature Requests-1850465 ] Make magnifier font customizeable

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Oct 9 10:19:06 MST 2009

Feature Requests item #1850465, was opened at 2007-12-13 18:10
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by gholmlund
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350954&aid=1850465&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
>Category: Frontend
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I would like to be able to customize the font and font size in the magnifier area. I normally use Bibletime on the bottom half of my screen, and the font is so big that I have to go fullscreen to see much of what is in there. Using Bibletime 1.6.5, KDE 3.5.8, PCLinuxOS 2007

Thanks!

Date: 2009-10-09 10:19

Message:
This was fixed in 2.2. The mag window uses the same customizable font that
the windows are using.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Date: 2008-09-11 06:19

Message:
I hacked the code a couple of times to change the default font size before
compiling, but that souldn't be the proper way to set the font size for
anything. So I vote for this feature, too.