[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Beta testing reports-1211878 ] GBF morphology - broken

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 30 13:16:23 MST 2009

Beta testing reports item #1211878, was opened at 2005-05-31 11:44
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=521207&aid=1211878&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In GBF modules eg LXX the morphological information
doesn't show up in the right panel.

Comment By: Martin Gruner (mgruner)