[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Beta testing reports-1225676 ] Comma problem in LD mods

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 30 13:16:21 MST 2009

Beta testing reports item #1225676, was opened at 2005-06-22 19:09
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=521207&aid=1225676&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Some Dictionary/Lexicon entries which contain a comma
in the entry key do not display data when selected,
even if the data has been included in the file.  An
example would be the module AmTract (American Tract
Society Bible Dictionary).  Many entries containing
commas ("Arimathea, or Ramah", "Atonement, Day of",
"Avim, of Avites", "Bamah, plural Bamoth", etc) do
display properly, but at least one ("Ashtoreth, plural
Ash'taroth") does not display when selected.  The
module does contain data for that which will display in
gnomesword2.

The bug is current as of 1.5rc2 and the most current
CVS build as of 18:00 GMT June 22.

Comment By: Martin Gruner (mgruner)