[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Beta testing reports-1463934 ] Beta Feature Request - Multiple Search Terms

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 30 13:16:20 MST 2009

Beta testing reports item #1463934, was opened at 2006-04-04 03:16
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=521207&aid=1463934&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
There was no problem compiling the beta on Debian Etch.

The new search dialog requires the user to manually AND
multiple search terms. This should be handled by the
software and made selectable with a radio button.

Comment By: Harlan (harlanwilkerson)