[bt-devel] New Windows users and user experience

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Wed Nov 25 03:03:16 MST 2009

On Fri, 20 Nov 2009, Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:

> Martin already said changing the default to vertical auto mode would be
> OK. I just would like to know what people generally prefer. The vertical
> auto feels the most natural, but is it so for the users? What each of
> you, or people you know using BibleTime, prefer?

The default is now auto vertical, and Gary fixed my code so that manual
mode can still be saved and restored :) (I honestly thought the *I*
don't write bugs!)

It's good for developers every now and then delete ./bibletime (or move
it temporarily) to start from scratch. Now it's time to test it and the
last chance to comment on the default window arrangement mode.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland