[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1602826 ] Bookmarks should be saved automatically

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 23 09:23:32 MST 2009

Bugs item #1602826, was opened at 2006-11-25 14:48
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by k486
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1602826&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: in progress

Initial Comment:
Package: bibletime
Version: 1.5.3 3.5.2, Kubuntu Package 4:3.5.2-0ubuntu18.1 dapper
Severity: wishlist
Compiler: Target: i486-linux-gnu
OS: Linux 2.6.15.7 i686 (Kubuntu Package 4:3.5.2-0ubuntu18.1 dapper)

Hi,

Bookmarks should be saved automatically whenever they are modified. If computer crashes or bibletime process is killed all new bookmarks will be lost.

Comment By: Kang Sun (k486)