[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1459956 ] book name language not applied to bookmarks of unknown mod

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Nov 22 13:32:24 MST 2009

Bugs item #1459956, was opened at 2006-03-28 13:53
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1459956&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Links
Group: new bug

Initial Comment:
I'm using BT 1.5.3 with KDE 3.5.1 from Debian
unstable.

For some reason I have bookmarks which do not refer
to an installed module (they renamed GerElb to
GerElb1905 at SWORD).

If I change the "Language for names of Bible books"
in BT's settings the names of all Bible bookmarks are
changed except for those relating to an unknown
module.

To correct this, perhaps it is needy to store in the
bookmarks that it relates to a Bible, even if you do
not know exactly to which one if the module is no
longer installed.

Comment By: Martin Gruner (mgruner)