[bt-devel] New Windows users and user experience

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Fri Nov 20 07:32:01 MST 2009

This discussion is quickly passing me by, but I have one suggestion for
you to consider. The main BibeTime toolbar is pretty sparse, with only 4
items. I would think Windows users would prefer to have a bit more at
their fingertips and not have to hunt at all in the menus (we're lazy!).
I think especially of the bookshelf manager and preferences dialog. If
those had icons on the toolbar it would make it a bit easier for new
users to navigate. Just a thought.

Daniel