[bt-devel] web site home page text

Daniel Holmlund holmlundlists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 04:06:00 MST 2009

Hi Raoul,

I think that moving the website to Drupal is an excellent idea for
many reasons.  If you are beginning to form a group to work on this
project, I would like to volunteer.  I have several years of
experience working with and deploying Drupal for missionaries here in
France.  Typically, these sites are either online magazines for French
speaking Africans or French podcasts.  I particularly enjoyed working
on http://cheminsdevie.info/ the French translation/adaption of James
Vernon McGee's 5 year 'Thru the Bible' program which was done for
TransWorld Radio.

I'd really like to see the BibleTime website become more user oriented
and allow more people to participate together online.

Daniel Holmlund
Editions Clé