[bt-devel] BT debug output

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 03:45:19 MST 2009

Whether a console gets shown or not under windows depends on what subsystem
it is using - console or windows. You should be able to set this as a
compile time option.

You can also change the flag if you need to after a compile; I've done this
for XULrunner to make it use a console under windows. The script I made is
here (based on a perl script; perl comes by default with exetype which will
allow changing this):
http://code.google.com/p/bpbible/source/browse/branches/xul/scripts/consolize_exe.py

God Bless,
Ben