[bt-devel] BT debug output

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri Nov 20 01:44:11 MST 2009

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009, Gary Holmlund wrote:

> Raoul Snyman wrote:
> > On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 21:01:30 -0800, Gary Holmlund wrote:
> >
> >> I somewhat prefer writing it to a 2nd window.
> >>
> >> In either case it seems right to change for all platforms. Any thoughts
> >> about this?
> >>

> > Just that if the app crashes you don't have any debug output ;-)
> >

> Good point !

It definitely shouldn't be changed for *nix. Every application puts
output to std output and changing that would be outrageous. Is it
possible to use just cout in Windows? I guess win apps can put text in
the console somehow because console works at all. If cout doesn't work,
maybe there's a simple MS way to do it with some header file. Then we
could use #ifdef.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland