[bt-devel] notes to developers

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:57:42 MST 2009

Martin Gruner wrote:
> Hi developers,
>
> the issue with the debug output of BibleTime 2.4 showed a problem. One
> developer changed some code to ease his development (to always see debug
> messages), but forgot to remove this before the release.
That developer would be me. The problem is that debug output does not
work at all under Windows with the current message handler. It does work
in the Studio output window without our message handler. I need to look
further into this.
> Therefore we'll have
> a new guideline:
> - do not check in code that is only needed for development and active by
> default

I certainly did not intend to check in this change. It happened by
accident as I was making another change in the same file. Sorry for the
problem.

Gary