[bt-devel] Windows Development Release Updated to 1823

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 22:40:40 MST 2009

I have update the BibleTime for Windows development version to svn 1823.

http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/Building_on_Windows#Prebuilt_packages

I suggest uninstalling the previous version of BT before installing this
one. Also, delete the c:\Program Files\BibleTime directory if it still
exists. This cleans up a problem if an older version of BT was installed
and not uninstalled. This should not be necessary in the future.

The ChangeLog entries since the last BT for Windows version are:

2009-11-16 Gary Holmlund
    * Fix window redraw errors in manual arrangement mode - ID: 2898356

2009-11-16 Jaak Ristioja
    * Fixed vertical tiling.

Gary Holmlund