[bt-devel] Windows Development Release Updated to 1805

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 19:53:48 MST 2009

I have update the BibleTime for Windows development version to svn 1805.

http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/Building_on_Windows#Prebuilt_packages

I suggest uninstalling the previous version of BT before installing this
one. Also, delete the c:\Program Files\BibleTime directory if it still
exists. This cleans up a problem if an older version of BT was installed
and not uninstalled. This should not be necessary in the future.

The ChangeLog entries since the last BT for Windows version are:

2009-11-14 Kang Sun
    * Fixed highlighting of search results with ? wildcard.

2009-11-14 Gary Holmlund
    * Fix bug "Print->Reference wih text opens save dialog
    * Fix Search dialog to close when BibleTime closes

2009-11-14 Martin Gruner <mgruner at crosswire.org>
    * Bug-A-Thon II
    * Improve search dialog robustness (fix crash when entering a
keyword only)
    * Fixed a bug where strongs parsing of search results did not work
when searching in
        more than one module.
    * Fixed a bug where searching for more than one Strongs number from
the read window
        did not work correctly.

Gary Holmlund