[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1683785 ] NETtext not properly displaying

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 14 10:39:42 MST 2009

Bugs item #1683785, was opened at 2007-03-19 12:09
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tabthorpe
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1683785&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Backend / SWORD
Group: in progress

Initial Comment:
I installed the NETtext (New English Translation) Bible, but it doesn't display properly.  For example,  Psalm 103:6 only displays "The".  I thought it might be the text that was wrong, but in Kio-Sword, Psalm 103:6 shows "The LORD does what is fair,
and executes justice for all the oppressed."  In fact, it seems that the problem occurs most often when "LORD" should be displayed.  If you need a copy of the NET Bible, I can attach it.

I am using Ichthux, (Kubuntu 6.10).
I am running BibleTime 1.6. on KDE 3.5.5