[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-2892128 ] Full Screen + Close program = window locations go crazy

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 14 09:44:23 MST 2009

Bugs item #2892128, was opened at 2009-11-04 11:26
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by gholmlund
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=2892128&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
>Category: Frontend / Window related
Group: None

Initial Comment:
OS: windows  vista home premium 64bit (version 6.0 build 6001, service pack 2)
Bibletime version: svnr1724 (I know I'm not quite current)
Book versions: any
After closing the program while in full screen mode, the window location of the program and internally active windows acts crazy when BT is reopened. Had to use alt-minus to get the program title bar back on screen. Had to use ctrl-w to close the open texts because I couldn't figure out how to get them back into the display area.

Reproducing: I turned off all the view options and the menu bar and had full screen before closing the program (as close to projector mode as BT gets). Just in case this is a weird multiple cause bug, I also have the English language font set to much larger (20pt). Also my display is wide-screen (1420x960 i think)

on reopenning, the window is not quite full screen, but the title bar is off the screen to the north.

Date: 2009-11-14 08:44

Message:
This is the same as bibletime-Bugs-2895205 - Cannot exit fullscreen mode.
It is fixed in the latest BT for Windows (svn1782)

Comment By: Mike Y (mike_y)
Date: 2009-11-04 11:31

Message:
oops... i meant alt-spacebar to move the entire window after re-openning.