[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-2890011 ] Crash when making book/chapter/verse change

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 13 20:36:06 MST 2009

Bugs item #2890011, was opened at 2009-10-31 09:45
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by gholmlund
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=2890011&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: General
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Installed Bible Time for very first time ever on laptop with XP SP3. Installed ESV via remote. Indexed ESV.

Problem:
When I open the ESV Bible, change book or chapter or verse using the spinners to the right or left of the reference box then use one of the dropdowns to change book/chapter/verse. BT crashes every single time.

I've attached a log of the error that Windows references at the SEND ERROR REPORT / DON'T SEND dialog box.

Comment By: Eeli Kaikkonen (eelik)
Date: 2009-11-09 14:21

Message:
Gary has fixed several key chooser problems, including crashes. This one
should work, too. Please confirm with version 2.4 which will be released
soon.