[bt-devel] Showstopper bugs

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 22:06:45 MST 2009

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> In my opinion the keychooser bugs must be solved before the final
> release. It's very annoying to navigate when it doesn't work correctly
> with two different methods, dropdown lists and next/prev buttons.

The problem with the keychooser navigation should be fixed. However,
during testing I found that the personal commentary is not saving text
at the correct. I set breakpoints in sword proving that that BibleTime
is sending the right information to sword, but the correct files don't
get saved. I can save several different sets of text and when done I
don't see the same number of
Sword\modules\comments\rawfiles\personal\0000* files, so it seems the
issue is in saving the files, not reading them.

I have not had a chance to debug into sword further.

Gary