[bt-devel] Windows Development Release Updated to 1737

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Thu Nov 5 13:34:45 MST 2009

On Wed, 4 Nov 2009, Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> If I add sources and remove them, they appear again when I open the
> Manager again.

Most probably this wasn't Win spesific. Looks like SWORD library has
added some invisible "functionality" while adding the master server list
functionality. If you try to remove a manually added source with a BT
version earlier than r1746 you will probably notice you can't do it. Now
it's fixed.

BT backend and UI for master list will follow.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland