[bt-devel] SegFault in 2.3.3 during navigation

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Wed Nov 4 08:06:30 MST 2009

Hello, all.  It's great to be able to use BibleTime once again.
However, I am experiencing a readily reproducible segfault after
upgrading to 2.3.3 via an apt-get update on fully patched Ubuntu 8.04 on
64-bit AMD.  If I scroll forward a chapter using the next chapter
navigation arrows in my Bible pane and then click on a verse lower down
in the text, I get a segmentation fault every time.

I also noticed this wiped out any bookmarks I had created.  I looked for
a way to save the bookmarks other than quitting BibleTime as a way to
protect my work from this bug.  Perhaps I didn't look hard enough but I
did not see a way. Is there a way to save bookmarks from within a
session? Should they be save automatically upon creation so they are not
lost in the event of a crash? Thanks - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation
jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com