[bt-devel] Debug Code Removed

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Sun May 31 15:10:34 MST 2009

Martin,

About 3 weeks ago I added some code for debugging purposes. It was never
supposed to be checked in, but I did check it in along with a change to
fix a bug. This code writes a file called "out.txt" to the current
directory anytime the contents of a display window or the mag window
change. It is the html that the window displays.

I have removed the code in HEAD. I wanted to check and see if I should
put it into bugfix-2.0. If someone has a "out.txt" file in their home
directory it could overwrite that file.

Gary