[bt-devel] Qt versions and Hardy Backport of Bibletime 2.0

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Sat May 30 15:47:14 MST 2009

Gary Holmlund wrote:

> Here is a link that shows 4.4.0 in hardy universe repository.
> http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy-backports/devel/qt4-dev-tools
>
> I believe I got 4.4.1 when I tried out some pre-release kde4 applications.

Aha, it is in hardy-backports.  OK, that makes sense.  I'm not sure how
I can tell a PPA to build stuff with hardy-backports enabled, though...
sounds like some experimentation is called for.  Worst case I can
perhaps grab that backported Qt and rebuild it in my PPA, and then built
BibleTime against *that*... probably doable, we'll see.

Thanks for the pointer.

Jonathan