[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.0 rc1 Ubuntu Packages: bibletime-i18n included?

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Fri May 29 23:23:27 MST 2009

Wolfgang Stradner E wrote:

> Checking on bibletime-i18n (tranlated messages and documentation) it
> shows: -1.6.5-1

> -Is bibletime-i18n-2.01~jaunty1 available?
> - If yes, is it included in the Ubuntu Package of developer-testing PPA?

There is no bibletime-i18n any more.  The data (for all languages) is in
bibletime-data.

As a workaround for now, please just remove the old bibletime-i18n
package.  You can do this by executing:

  sudo apt-get remove bibletime-i18n

You should still have all languages (that BibleTime 2.0 is translated
into) available to you.

Medium term, this probably means I need to add a Replaces: or Obsoletes:
line to the debian/control file so that when we install bibletime-data
we automatically remove the old bibletime-i18n.

Thanks for the bug report :)

Jonathan