[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.0 rc1 Ubuntu Packages: bibletime-i18n included?

Wolfgang Stradner E wolfgang_stradner at wycliffe.org
Fri May 29 23:09:55 MST 2009

Hi,

Installing the BibleTime 2.0 rc1 Ubuntu Package from developer-testing
PPA for jaunty, it shows in the KpackageKit that I have
- bibletime
- bibletime-data
both installed for -2.01~jaunty1.
Checking on bibletime-i18n (tranlated messages and documentation) it
shows: -1.6.5-1

Questions:
-Is bibletime-i18n-2.01~jaunty1 available?
- If yes, is it included in the Ubuntu Package of developer-testing PPA?

Jonathan Marsden wrote (in [bt-devel] BibleTime 2.0 rc1 Ubuntu Packages
now available on developer-testing PPA):