[bt-devel] after 2.0

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Thu May 28 09:37:04 MST 2009

Hi all,

thanks again for all who contributed to BibleTime 2.0, which was just released
(see other mail).

SVN HEAD IS OPEN FOR DEVELOPMENT AGAIN! Our merge window will be until
2009-06-28, after which a string freeze and testing phase will follow. This is
a short cycle!
Please use http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/Development_Plan for planning the
items to be included in this release. Items which have not been implemented
until this date will be postponed to the next release.
I'm looking forward to many and great contributions from YOU! =)

For bugfixes, I created a branch "bugfix-2-0" in addition to the tag "rel-2-0".
All importand bugfix changes have to be made in HEAD and bugfix-2-0 to enable a
separate 2.0.1 bugfix release in case we need it.

Thank you.

mg