[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.0.beta3 released - i18n freeze - preliminary release schedule for discussion

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sun May 17 12:31:00 MST 2009

Jonathan, Gary, Eeli, and others:

ok. Thanks for you input on the dates.
New suggestion: whenever you fix the bug with the mag window, give me green
light for a rc1 release. I shall then release and we'll wait at least 7 days
until final.

There is also another cmake related issue that Greg and I are sorting out,
hopefully before the release, but not neccessarily, as it relates to non-linux
platforms.

BTW: I'm ready to make a 2.0.1 release a few days later already if we find that
something was not fixed that should have been. I'm going to create an SVN
branch for this purpose.

Have a blessed week,

mg