[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.0.beta3 released - i18n freeze - preliminary release schedule for discussion

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Sat May 16 14:25:33 MST 2009

Martin Gruner wrote:

> @Eeli, Gary: We urgently need to finalize the release. AFAICT there is only one
> pending issue that needs to be fixed, the javascript issue?
> Can we agree on a schedule for the release? If you agree, I'd like to release
> rc1 on Thursday, 21th and final on Sunday, 24th of May, next week, if there are
> no blockers.
> If you disagree, please speak up!

Please allow a week (or more) between the last RC and the final release.
 It takes time to package stuff up and test it, and we are all
volunteers with limited time for BibleTime-related work.

So (if possible), I would suggest that if you release BT 2.0 RC1 on May
21st, you would release the final BT 2.0 (assuming nothing bad came out
of RC1 testing!) no earlier than May 28th.

Thanks,

Jonathan