[bt-devel] RFC: Remove modules installed by the native package manager

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sun May 10 06:46:05 MST 2009

Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik wrote:
> Ok. My Sourceforge account is sveinung84 (kind of obvious from the
> email I use). I already have a branch from bzr-svn of BibleTime
> (/trunk/bibletime) so it should be no problem for you to check in from
> bzr-svn when it's ready. Do you know how Sourceforge handles branches
> in bazaar? (In launchpad you push to lp:~user/project/branchname)

There are some instructions in:
https://sourceforge.net/scm/?type=bzr&group_id=954 and
http://apps.sourceforge.net/trac/sourceforge/wiki/Bazaar

The sf.net documentation is very scarce. But you should be able to push
a new branch to the repo. However, I had problems with my local branch
when I had pulled from the svn repo and then pushed to the bzr repo. Or
possibly I just did something else and don't remember anymore. Maybe
it's not possible to branch locally and use the new branch with svn. It
would be great if people tested like this and shared experiences. Please
tell if something works or doesn't work for you.

I have given you the project membership.

--Eeli Kaikkonen