[bt-devel] RFC: Remove modules installed by the native package manager

Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik sveinung84 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat May 9 15:43:41 MST 2009

> Sveinung: dare I ask you, if you are
> still interested and have time, to implement this prerequisite? In first
> incarnation it should only detect those packages which can't be uninstalled
> by the user, detecting the file permissions. It should of course be coded so
> that it enables detecting the packages with PackageKit with minor changes
> later. If you are interested, we can start discussion about the UI details.
Sure, as long as it don't need to be finish before BibleTime 2.0. As
I've said I'm quite new to C++ and Qt so I expect UI code to take some
time to learn and to get right. So what do you think about the UI
(coloring) I proposed in my previous reply to you?

By the way, since you were talking about starting to use bzr-svn.
Should I publish the (BibleTime svn based) bzr branch that I'll
develop it in (for example on launchpad)?

I'll get back to the rest of your mail later.

Sveinung