[bt-devel] How to set font in Mag (2.0.alpha1)

Tom Cornell tom.cornell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 16:54:54 MST 2009

I'm running BibleTime 2.0.alpha1, now, under Ubuntu 8.10 (Intrepid Ibex).
The font that is used in the Mag window (Arial, maybe?) does not
include characters needed to display polytonic Greek (breathing marks,
circumflexes...). I tried to use the Qt4 configuration tool to change
the font, but it does not seem to affect the Mag window. Is there some
other way I can change this? I'd be happy to try to hack at the
relevant code if someone wants to point me at it and/or offer
suggestions...
-Tom Cornell