[bt-devel] Windows searching?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 13:46:42 MST 2009

Has anyone else tried searching in BibleTime in Windows?  I was trying
both the WLC module and the ESV module - they both seem to complete
the index creation, but they both crash quite convincingly and
suddenly as soon as the search begins.  I'm going to take a guess that
this is because of an issue with Unicode support in CLucene for
Windows which has recently been discussed on the SWORD mailing list
and which probably affects my build of CLucene which was linked into
BibleTime.  Can anyone else confirm the issues on their machine?

--Greg