[bt-devel] RFC: Remove modules installed by the native package manager

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Wed Jun 24 01:37:13 MST 2009

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009, Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik wrote:

> > The sf.net documentation is very scarce. But you should be able to push a
> > new branch to the repo.
> Just did. The branch is called bibletime.notRemovable and can be found
> at bzr://bibletime.bzr.sourceforge.net/bzrroot/bibletime/bibletime.notRemovable
> and is my fist attempt to implement the prerequisite. Could someone
> have a look at it?
>
> Sveinung

The bazaar repo is empty. Sf.net doesn't support bzr (or probably hg,
either) very well and while a bug report conversation between me and
sf.net staff I told them to remove everything from our bzr repo. I
didn't guess it would clash with your transactions. I hope it's not a
problem to push them in again.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland