[bt-devel] RFC: Remove modules installed by the native package manager

Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik sveinung84 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 16 21:12:36 MST 2009

It took me a while longer to start coding on this than I had expected,
but here is my first attempt.

> I have given you the project membership.
thanks

> However, I had problems with my local branch when I
> had pulled from the svn repo and then pushed to the bzr repo.
Hmm... Were they both created with svn-bzr? Were they created from the
same subset of the svn tree?

> The sf.net documentation is very scarce. But you should be able to push a
> new branch to the repo.
Just did. The branch is called bibletime.notRemovable and can be found
at bzr://bibletime.bzr.sourceforge.net/bzrroot/bibletime/bibletime.notRemovable
and is my fist attempt to implement the prerequisite. Could someone
have a look at it?

Sveinung