[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.1 packaged for Ubuntu

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Mon Jul 13 20:29:07 MST 2009

Wolfgang Stradner E wrote:

> Thanks for the package.
> Got it updated in Ubuntu 8.04 and 9.04 by the Adapt Manager and it works. Great.

Great!  Thanks for testing it so fast :)

Now if we can just find a way to fix that ultra-CPU-intensive module
install issue when you install many modules at once, we'll be looking
really good for inclusion in Ubuntu Karmic 9.10.  (It'll go in as is,
but I'd prefer not to have to deal with all the bug reports about the
module install delay!)

Hopefully Gary or Eeli can find a way to improve that for BT 2.2.

Jonathan