[bt-devel] SVG to PNG conversion: try Inkscape

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 28 02:40:22 MST 2009

Hi Greg .....

Greg Hellings wrote:
> I do - but I haven't installed it in Windows and thus don't yet know
> if it has a command-line mode in Windows or not
Just out of interest: when I wanted to use Linux commands under Windows,
I used Msys (part of Mingw).  The Msys command console runs a bash shell
and allowed me to do the tar and tar.gz etc. operations that I needed at
that time.  It saved me moving stuff back and forth to my Linux system.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com